2022 Frozen Clam Dip & Obstaplunge
January 1, 2022 @ 11:00AM — 1:00PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Join us for the 11th annual Frozen Clam Dip & Obstaplunge supporting MENTOR Rhode Island. Our New Year's Day tradition continues on Saturday, January 1, 2022 from 11:00AM to 1:00PM at Goddard State Park Beach in Warwick! We're taking a little of the new from our semi-thawed clam (postponed from New Year's Day last year because of COVID restrictions) and a little of the old from our pre-covid Clams to make sure this year's event is the biggest and best one yet. Don't miss out on the fun! Register today!
Welcome to the 2022 Frozen Clam Dip & Obstaplunge...
- $40 to participate in either the traditional Frozen Clam Dip or to take on the Obstaplunge!
- Choose an appointment time and pay via this webpage.
- Waves will go off every 15 minutes starting at 11am and running through 12:30pm.
- The traditional Frozen Clam Dip will be the entire Noon wave!
- Waves going off before noon will be family friendly obstaplunge waves!
- Waves going off after Noon will be for our Hardcore Obstaplungers!
What's the Same?:
- The fun and excitement of ringing in the new year with a cleansing plunge into the chilly waters of Narragansett Bay!
- All participants must sign a waiver or have the forms signed by a parent/guardian if under the age of 18.
- Forms will be sent to participants in advance of the event so they can be printed, filled out and brought to the event ready to hand-in.
- Supporting Youth Mentoring across the state through your participation.